Picture



Information

Brittany.
Old enough to know better. Too young to care.
Reppin' Medicine Hat.


Links
Powered by eSnips.com

My profile
Nexopia
A Softer World


Friends

Kristen


Monday, March 12, 2007
Holy mother of Mary.
day three of rugby.
how might you train for rugby you may ask?
we'll I will certainly tell you.
fir you run. then you run down a hill. then you run up the hill with stairs then you run back to where you started.
then after seeing as that was a walk in the park, you run around the gym until you want to throw up.
and seeing as we are still only at 4 o'clock we'll I'll be dammed if we don't do suicides or shuttle's if you'd rather.
seeing as we are all looking pretty exhausted our coach will graciously let us have a 2.5 min water break.
and then of course we do push ups, sit ups, fire man carries and the dreaded wheel barrel.
"oh well look at the time, we still have about ten minuets left don't we?"
With that being said we finish the practise with more suicides.

so at this point I really hope this season is worth it.
I going for a nap & I'm taking my socks off, look out.


Brittany [ 5:10 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home