Picture



Information

Brittany.
Old enough to know better. Too young to care.
Reppin' Medicine Hat.


Links
Powered by eSnips.com

My profile
Nexopia
A Softer World


Friends

Kristen


Sunday, March 11, 2007

There is a time in everybody life where he or she has to question themselves.
what their motives are, their dreams and hopes.
a time when they have to ask themselves what they are fighting for.
And if they are not fighting, why not?
this moment may come late in life and earlier than may have wished.
but does it make a difference?
Ignorance is bliss isn't it?
Maybe I'm a victim of bad timing or a sinner for wanting what I do.
but i do not think my wants are completely unrealistic.
I'm only human
but it was said by the great Siddhartha Gautama that all suffering is caused from desire.
but what does he know right?
Maybe I'm morally corrupt.
Who is to say that what I want is the greatest, purist thing ever. certainly not Siddhartha Gautama, that ship has sailed and there is a new Titanic in town bb.






Brittany [ 4:51 PM ]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home