Picture



Information

Brittany.
Old enough to know better. Too young to care.
Reppin' Medicine Hat.


Links
Powered by eSnips.com

My profile
Nexopia
A Softer World


Friends

Kristen


Saturday, March 24, 2007

I have been allotted one year’s time to decide what I will do that will define myself. In one year I am expected to know exactly what I want to do with my life. I know who I want to be but what that person will be doing has not yet been determined. It seems like every course in every college or university wants you to have certain subjects. Standards that I am quite certain I can’t live up to. There are always things ive wanted to do but I look at all these other people, billions of them. There are billions of people in our world so where do I get off thinking I could do something better than any one of them. I can barley organize my thoughts have decently.

I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I’m so lost in my own world right now it’s unbelievable. I’ve taken dozens upon dozens of tests, quizzes, personality matches to help get my foot in the door. But even if these quizzes came up with something for me I don’t want that to determine the course of my life. Like where am I supposed to go? I don’t think I can stay in Medicine Hat; this place gets to me in the worst way.

So basically I’m left with not knowing who I am, what I want to do or where to go. People always joke, oh being fifteen is soooo hard isn’t it? Like because were young we have no stress in our lives and no important choices to make. What evs, being I’m 15 with no rights in Canada thus far, I’m taking a freaking nap. Later.



Brittany [ 3:13 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • if its ANY consolation i'm 22 years old...way past high school, should be done uni by now and i still don't have a clue what i want to do with my life! lol.

    and you must teach me how to get the music to play as soon as you click on the page...

    By Blogger kristen, at Monday, March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home